Executive Wealth Management Solution
Brandywine Financial Group's proprietary Executive Wealth Management Solution, developed by company founder, Raymond Carota, is a dynamic process specifically designed to meet the changing lifestyle of the highly compensated executive. It requires expertise and commitment from us and a strong degree of involvement from you. Throughout, you will learn much more about your own financial situation, while learning to feel confident placing your trust in us. Our working relationship begins with an intensive series of meetings that encompasses The Executive Wealth Management Solution. These disciplines are implemented through the management of assets and risk in order to maintain the lifestyle of our clients and their families.
Successful executives and professionals today have extraordinary opportunities to grow and preserve wealth. Many also have extraordinary demands on their time. For those individuals, Brandywine Financial Group can help carve a path of simplicity in a world of financial complexity. How does the busy executive find the time to stay current with all of the information about finances and trends? They can't, if you have a full time career and still want to enjoy a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle. You need a partner. For highly compensated executives, there is often little time left in a busy schedule to effectively manage their own financial affairs. Creating the most value from today's sophisticated compensation strategies, however, requires thorough, ongoing analysis within the context of a comprehensive wealth management plan. Brandywine Financial Group has access to the analytical tools and expertise to assist clients in the management of stock option and deferred compensation plans, maximizing the tax efficiency and long-term return of these important wealth creation tools for successful executives.
The Executive Wealth Management Solution Process provides:
- Wealth accumulation and protection strategies
- Retirement & Investment Planning - Develop an investment strategy that helps meet retirement needs while preserving capital and minimizing volatility
- Education Planning Strategies
- Risk Management - A fancy word for insurance: to ensure you have the right types, and the right amounts for the right reasons
- Stock Option tracking and exercise planning
- Professional Management of your Deferred Compensation and Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Annual review of Employee Benefits Programs to maximize benefits
- Cost Basis Accounting - For Non-Qualified Assets
- Tax-Efficient Portfolios
- Tax planning and reduction strategies
Once your plan is in place, our service has just begun. We will continue to meet regularly at you're convenience to review progress, evaluate your current financial situation, discuss prevailing economic and market conditions, and consider adjustments as necessary. As our clients quickly discover, we are readily available at any time to respond to questions and engage in discussion.