Raymond Carota is the founder and owner of Brandywine Financial Group, Inc., a registered investment advisory firm. His extensive years of experience and continuing education provides an ideal foundation for his work as a Wealth Advisor.
Raymond believes the cornerstone of financial planning is the recognition that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique and that personalized service is essential when matching clients with the appropriate financial solutions. He is dedicated to learning about personal goals and will use them to build a True Wealth Plan that remains focused on his clients’ specific needs. Raymond advocates a comprehensive approach to financial planning that integrates cash flow, investments, tax, insurance and estate planning within the framework of a carefully designed wealth management solution.
He values the principles of hard work, honesty, loyalty, and dedication and understands his responsibility to provide solutions that build the foundation for financial independence.
Raymond lives in Sarasota, FL with his Spouse Jennifer and their Daughter Luchiana. Away from the business he enjoys golfing, cycling, traveling, collecting coins and spending time with friends.
- B.B.A. in Economics and Finance from West Chester University
Certifications and Licenses:
- Insurance license in Life, Health and Annuities
- NASD Series 24 (General Securities Principal)
- NASD Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- NASD Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent, State Law Exam)
- NASD Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law)
- Multiple Year Winner as a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager as seen in Philadelphia Magazine and The Wall Street Journal